22 Cowanna Avenue Yelta
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 22 Cowanna Avenue, YELTA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0417 122 396
E : email@example.com
* Tranquil setting, beautiful gardens and endless opportunities are just some of the highlights of this 3 acre (approx.) property
* Features of the home include a timber kitchen with dishwasher, two living areas, high ceilings, ornate furnishings, floorboards & period style bedrooms
* French doors lead to the large outdoor entertaining space ideal for the perfect function there is also an additional area for undercover needs
* Lovingly cared for manicured gardens surround the home plus numerous tanks for holding water and also a rainwater tank
* Previously operated as "Teapots & Roses Tearoom" and Nursery, one could take this good fortune to the next level
* Inspections will show the true nature of the great possibilities that are on offer
Click in the buying tab to find more details on Openn Negotiation (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) to register your interest.
Google Map - Property Location
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Key features of the property
Land Size 3 acres
Mildura Rural City Council
3 bedrooms - period style
Two living areas
Large outdoor entertaining area
Additional outdoor area
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Being born and raised in Mildura, I’m excited for the district and what the future holds.
I completed my VCE at Mildura Senior College and have always had a huge desire to work in the real estate industry. When the opportunity arose to join the successful team at First National Collie & Tierney, I was quick to jump on board.
My other passions include pulling on the boots for the South Mildura Football Club and taking the field for the Mildura East Cricket Club.
Hard working, loyalty and commitment are three major assets that I endeavor to provide my clients, I will always strive to provide my clients with the highest quality service possible.
I am proud to be working with the award winning team at First National Collie & Tierney.